Monday, September 11, 2006

Blog directories

Well, we all know that there's power in those little underlined links, so i've been adding my blog to blog directories this morning. Google found 130,000 entries under 'blog directory' so I won't be adding myself to all of them!! So far i've done about 12, but I will continue. Some of them have been added to my little links list in the sidebar, so if you fancy a browse of another blog, there are some starting points.

I've read that blogs are liked by search engines, particularly Google (which is, after all the one everyone's targeting), but even blogs must need decent links to start with. I will let you know of my progress in the never ending delight that is SEO!!

1 Comments:

At 3:25 pm , Blogger GUAGUAU said...

MM QUE BUENO LO DE LOS DIBUJOS YO TENGO UN BLOG Y ME PARECEN INTERESANTES SOBRETODO QUE SOY UN PERRO MIRA MI FOTO http://cafeguaguau.com/?page_id=2
ABRAZO VIRTUAL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home