Thursday, September 21, 2006

Photos of sunny West Wiltshire

I've not been doing a lot towards the Pet Portraits over the last couple of days because we're in the process of moving house, so I've been packing. We're moving to Scotland, and it wasn't until I started thinking that I would be seeing my regular dog walking areas for months (at least), that I started looking properly again. So this morning, when I walked my two Springer Spaniels I took the camera. The photos below are all taken at Elm Hill in Warminster, which is Schedule 1 land owned by the MOD, hence the signs you may see in some of the pictures. Hope you like them.








These bottom two are me playing around with the close up function on my camera. I particularly like the barbed wire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home