Saturday, October 14, 2006

Blog on my own lauraspetportraits.co.uk

Hooray, i'm feeling clever today. I have managed to publish my blog on my own web server now, so hopefully the frequent updates will bode well for the website as the blog is now part of it.

I wrote a list yesterday of things to do, which is 1 1/2 pages of A4, wow, when will I find the time?? but I have done one of them, which was put the blog on my website. I like to write lists, it makes things seem less frantic, as when I write them down I'm not thinking about all of them at the same time, I can just concentrate on one thing at a time.

I have also decided that I don't think I will ever understand Google page ranks. My last post had two comments left on it, so I replied to the comments and the page they're on has a PR of 4!, but the blog itself and the individual 'page' with that post on have a PR of 0. I guess the answer is leave a link when I reply to my comments!

I have lots to talk about today, but I will post some more after cooking my tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home