Sunday, October 29, 2006

Boxer added to Pet Portraits Gallery

I have done a little bit of updating today and added the Boxer dog to the Pet Portraits Gallery. I have also been doing a little bit of work on my latest commission, which is turning out to be quite different for me than usual. Originally the customer sent me three photographs, two of which she really liked, so I drew two pencil sketches for her to decide. She has now chosen which pose, and let me decide whether to do a graphite or coloured pencil portrait. I have completed the first stage today in coloured pencil, and sent it to her, fingers crossed she likes it! Here are the two sketches I did, she decided to go with the head Pet Portrait as that was the pose that best described her dog's character.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home