Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dog gifts, keyrings, magnets & mousemats

As you know I have been working lately on a number of drawings to use on gifts. Today I have ordered blank keyrings, square fridge magnets and a mousemat as a sample that has an insert to put a picture into. I'm not sure what the mousemat will look like, hence why i've only ordered one! They should arrive in about a week, by which time I should have done some more drawings. As soon as they do i'll take some piccies so you can see what they look like.

3 Comments:

At 8:29 pm , Blogger Sandra Palme said...

This is a great idea. Where did you order them if I may ask? Good luck!!

Cheers Sandra

 
At 10:23 am , Blogger Tracy Hall said...

Great pics (photos and artwork!)and good luck with the keyrings etc!

 
At 5:58 pm , Blogger Laura said...

Hello Tracy & Sandra, thanks for the comments. Sandra, I ordered the bits off ebay, a company called image 2000 plus ltd.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home