Monday, October 23, 2006

Greetings cards now available

I have spent the last two days working on a small range of Greetings cards, from my own original artwork. I have only used images that aren't commissions so there are 5 so far in the range:

Boxer Dog
Yellow Labrador Retriever
Tabby Cat
Beagle Dog
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

They are printed on Epson Heavyweight Matte Photo Paper and come in a cellophane wrapper with a white envelope.

They are priced very reasonably at £1.50 including UK postage and Packing. If anybody is interested please contact me.

By the end of the week I will have the pages set up on the website so customers can order and pay securely online.

Here is a picture of what they look like:

2 Comments:

At 7:52 pm , Blogger Heather Page said...

HI Laura,
Those cards look great. Do you do them yourself or do you have them done at a print shop?
Heather

 
At 9:53 pm , Blogger Laura said...

Hi Heather,
Thanks for the comment, I'm quite pleased with the look of them. I print them myself.
Laura
Laura's Pet Portraits

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home