Thursday, November 30, 2006

Great Dane Portrait

Hello all, I unfortunately can't show you my current Christmas commission as it's a surprise, but I can show you the outline of the large coloured pencil Great Dane drawing i'm doing. The customer is happy to wait until after Christmas if required, so it may be a while before any more gets done, but I just couldn't resist getting started. It's getting a bit busier now with Christmas orders, I have 4 so far, so a bit of room for 1 or 2 more, plus my Great Dane portrait and the Lurcher portrait that the customer is also willing to wait for until after Christmas. Wow, a waiting list of 6 portraits, doesn't sound much to those who are booked up for Christmas in September, but it's a really good amount for me! Anyway, here is the Great Dane portrait:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home