Thursday, November 16, 2006

Shopaholic!

Today was the first day of opening for the pet superstore i work at. I was very bad and succumbed to the temptation and bought 2 baby lop ear bunnies, one is all different colour greys and white all smudged together and the other has a brown patch on white on his back, brown ears and brown nose. I will take some photos and post them. I have called them Will & Jack as in 'Pirates of the Caribean'.

I also bought some pencils off of ebay, my fiance always laughs at me getting excited over pencil! They are Derwent Coloursoft pencils which are soft creamy pencils. I currently have derwent Studio pencils which I find too hard, so I use watercolour pencils which are softer, so i'm hoping the Coloursoft ones are good. Perhaps the bunnies could be my first subjects!!

2 Comments:

At 6:08 pm , Blogger Pet Portrait Artists said...

I cant wait to see your rabbits Jack and Will! fantastic names, loved the movies too. Are you training them indoors? Hows the coloursoft pencils coming along? My prismacolours are wearing down now and i need to get some new ones and have been reading reviews, they seem to be really good to work with.
mel xx

 
At 7:25 pm , Blogger Laura said...

Hello, only just found your post. Bunnies are outdoors (well, in the shed). I would love to have house rabbits but my dogs would eat them! I haven't used the pencils except to play around with but first impressions are they are lovely and soft. Can't wait to do some proper drawing with them.

Laura
--x--

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home