Friday, December 01, 2006

New pets & art website

I have recently set up a new website called www.laura-young.co.uk. It is to showcase my Original Artwork and ACEO's. I am planning on concentrating on doing more ACEO's in the new year, to add to my online portfolio and generate a little extra income, so I thought a website dedicated to them would be good and would keep it all separate from the Pet Portraits. I have also added a photography gallery to it and sections about the Scottish Highlands and different types of pets and wildlife. I have been wanting to add pet information pages to my site for a while, so I thought it would be a good way to develop the new website. It's not finished yet, but I have my ACEO's on there and the original artwork I have done. I have set up a blog for it to advise of new updates. Here is the Blog. I hope you enjoy it. I have enjoyed creating it and look forward to regularly updating it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home