Monday, December 04, 2006

Pet family portrait

I had my first order today for a group pet portrait, by which I mean more than two animals. It's also my first overseas order. It's two cats and a greyhound which are to be arranged in a composition on the owners sofa. They are 3 lovely animals, all quite elderly and I have loads of photos to use which is good, the better and the more photos a customer can supply the better the outcome of the portrait. It is a 20" x 24" coloured pencil drawing, so this means it will probably be the last Christmas order I can accept, unless I suddenly become very efficient at producing work quickly! However, I don't want to put anyone off - if you are interested in a portrait for Christmas, please contact me, and I also do Gift Vouchers which are a fantastic alternative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home