Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Birthday

It is my fiance Steve's Birthday today, and I made him a Birthday cake. This may not seem that exciting to many of you, but I am not an enthusiastic or imaginative cook, so it was a bit of an acheivement for me! I was so proud of it I took a photo! Here it is:

The 33+1 is because he is 34 today (oh he will be pleased I told you that!), but he keeps on that he is 33, so I said he was 33 +1, like the Sky TV channels. The 33+1 bit made him smile, and he was really pleased i'd made him a cake. So Happy Birthday Steve.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:08 pm , Blogger Pet Portrait Artists said...

Hi! Bizarrely came across you blog post searching for something completely different and it made me smile! Love your cake and seeing as im commenting pretty much a year later than your post, i hope your planning on another cake this year too : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home