Monday, March 26, 2007

Great Dane Pet Portrait finished

Firstly, apologies for not posting for over 10 days - I haven't been that lax with my blog since before Christmas when I had Christmas commissions to do. No real excuse this time - except for overtime at work and moving furniture round at home.

But anyway - here's what you've all been waiting for - the finished Pet Portrait of Strath:


And I was playing around taking some close-up photographs and this one was one of my favourites:

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:38 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this Laura,fantastic drawing,and such a good looking dog.

 
At 9:08 pm , Blogger Laura said...

Thanks! It took a while, but i'm pleased with the finished result and yes - he is a gorgeous dog.

 
At 11:23 am , Blogger Tracy Hall said...

Terrific work, Laura!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home