Thursday, March 01, 2007

March already

I can't believe it, but it's March already! Where is the year going? It always amazes me how quick time goes, one week whizzes by, then another, and before you know it, there's another month gone, and so many things I wanted to do haven't been done.

There's a few things i've got planned for March - on the portraits front, i've got Strath, the Great Dane to finish, the Greyhound, Rosie, to finish and a commission of 3 Springer Spaniels to get started on. I've also got a little Mother's Day present to do as well so that takes care of the big art projects for the month.

The other big thing is the website. I'm working on a new design for it. I want something a bit more modern and stylish and I've got a nice design for the gallery that won't involve clicking backwards and forwards between pages, so should make viewing easier. There's also a whole new section that i'm going to add. Not saying much about it yet, except it's got the potential to be very big with lots of information, so I'm going to put the bare bones online, then add to it as time goes by.

So there you go - the plans for March. There is one other thing i'll be working on, but I'll tell you about that tommorow.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home