Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Search Engine listings

I got a bit excited today, as I did my usual check of Google to see where my website is listed and i'm on page #1 for worldwide and uk only search for 'Pet Portraits'! I have my fingers crossed that it stays there, but I know that sometimes things jump about a bit and I am right at the bottom, so it'll only take upwards movement of one site and i'll be back on page #2. It has given me a bit of a confidence boost though.

On the portrait front - I have been working on the background of Strath the Great Dane's portrait, however, my camera battery has run out so I am unable to take photographs. Hopefully tommorrow i'll be able to get a battery and then show you an update.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home