Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm still here!

Just thought i'd post to say I'm still alive and I have been working on a graphite pet portrait recently, but it's a surprise for a present, so i'm unable to show it on the blog. I finished it today and have just emailed a copy to the customer for approval.

I have a coloured pencil pet portrait to finish in the next few days as well, which is of a Brittany Spaniel, so I will have some updates of that one I can show you. I am planning on doing some of that tommorrow, and I am also thinking of trying out my new pastel pencils as well, as I still haven't done anything with them yet. I've been doing a lot of overtime at work, and when i'm at home i've had portraits to do, as well as my Sister coming to stay, so i've been really busy. I'm thinking of trying a different subject matter with the pastels - still animals, but possibly some wildlife, rather than domestic animals. I shall update you all tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home