Thursday, May 03, 2007

New Pet resident

The rattie numbers in our house grew by one today. There has been a male rat at work since January and he's spent the last month alone after his companion was sold, i've been looking at him every day and feeling so sorry for him, but knowing that I couldn't have him due to having only girls at home. But yesterday my boss turned round and said if I knew anyone that wanted him I could take him, so I told him about the rat forum and the re-homing board on there and he was happy for me to take him home and re-home him, so I bought him home today and named him Spike.

He's only meant to be a temporary resident, but Steve seems to have fallen in love already. I've told him if we keep him he has to have a friend and a therefore a larger cage, but who knows!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home