Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cat's eyes ACEO

I haven't worked on any pet portraits today as I ended up having to go back to work to cover someone off sick. However, I have my latest ACEO to show you. I did this one yesterday evening and it's the first of a series i'm going to do of close-ups of eyes. I love drawing eyes so this seemed a perfect way to take advantage of my favourite part of the anatomy. I haven't done any for ages as i've been busy with commissions, but they have slowed down now so it seemed a good idea to fit some in in this quiet time. Anyway, here is the ACEO, called 'windows to the soul #1: Cat's eyes'.

It's in coloured pencil and is the standard ACEO size of 3.5" x 2.5". The original artwork is currently for sale for £14.99. It comes is a plastic toploader and is initialed on the front and signed, dated and titled on the back.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home