Saturday, June 02, 2007

Latest Pet Portrait

Now I have posted off my latest completed Pet Portrait I can show you all a copy. This is the one I had to keep a secret as it is for a gift. The subject is a beautiful crossbreed called Winney, who had her Pet Portrait drawn in graphite on 10" x 12". Here she is:


I have also made a few changes to the Gallery on the website today. Instead of having one gallery I have separated them into 5 galleries of Graphite Dog Portraits, Coloured Pencil Dog Portraits, Cat Portraits, Horse Portraits and Small Animal Portraits. I think this will make it easier for people to look for mediums and subjects they're interested in, instead of plowing through all of the portraits on the site.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home