Monday, July 02, 2007

Home for the weekend

I've not posted at all this weekend because i've been home for my cousin's wedding party. I flew down to Bristol Airport on Saturday afternoon and back up to Inverness on Sunday. Felt quite the jetsetter, left home at 11.20am on Saturday and was back about 3pm on Sunday. Just over 24 hours to go nearly the full length of the UK and stop off for a party. The wedding party was great fun and it was lovely seeing my family all in one place without having to charge round visiting everyone and hoping no-one is too offended if I run out of time to see everybody!

I managed to get a window seat on the flight back and was amazed I could see the ground still. I got so excited I took some photos out of the plane window. I think they're pretty good, so here are a couple of them:

The clouds

This is a port. I'm not sure where. you can see the boat wakes in the sea.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home