Friday, July 13, 2007

Visitors

I have visitors staying with me again - Steve's parents have come to stay until early August. They were originally coming on Sunday, then I got a phone call on Wednesday evening:-

Bett (steve's mum): "Hi Laura, we're all packed"
Me: "Oh right, when are you leaving"
Bett: "At 2 0' clock in the morning"
Me: "What, tommorrow morning?!"
Bett: "Yes"

At which point I was thinking - Oh no, I have to hoover and mop the floor and clean the bathrooms and make the bed and dust, all after work tommorrow. As it was, they didn't arrive until six as they went to visit Steve's cousin first so I had plenty of time and Steve did a lot in the morning while I was at work.

Anyway, we are decorating while they're here, started stripping wallpaper in the hall today. I'm really pleased to have them here, I love it when they come to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home