Saturday, July 28, 2007

Website updates

I got an order yesterday from a customer and realised I haven't amended my order forms on my website! I still had the watercolour pencils option on there and had failed to add my new sizes in the graphite and coloured pencils. I was also getting a security warning when I accessed the order form. I'm not sure if these things are stopping people ordering but i'm quite sure they aren't helping. After all, online ordering is meant to be convenient, and it's certainly not convenient when you can't order all the sizes that are listed on the price list. To say I was annoyed at myself is an understatment!

It's all sorted now though, both the online and printable order forms are ammended and I have removed the javascript that was causing the security warning. It was a big lesson to me to ensure that everything is updated properly when I change things

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home