Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No more Christmas commissions

I have decided to close my waiting list to any orders required before Christmas. I was thinking today at work that I could probably manage one or two more on top of my current list, then came home to find two orders in the post from the same customer and an email order form. I was just sorting those out - doing deposit invoices and adding them to my waiting list spreadsheet when another customer called to confirm a go ahead on an order discussed a couple of weeks ago. So - 4 commssions ordered in one day! That's a first.

Last year I was still accepting orders at the end of November and ended up rushing in the week leading up to Christmas and i'm not doing that this year. I shall be organised. I have 11 pet portraits to comlpete between now and Christmas which is plenty, so there should be lots of artwork to add on here in the coming weeks.

If you were thinking of ordering a portrait for Christmas I do supply Gift Vouchers as an alternative.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home