Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gift Voucher cards

In between working, drawing pet portraits and sleeping I have managed to fit in a card making evening class. We've done four weeks now and i'm loving it. I've had a few ideas about producing cards with my artwork on but didn't really know where to start, hence the class. It's also lovely to get out and have a chat with some different people.

I had the perfect opportunity to put my new skills to the test when a customer ordered a Gift Voucher and another ordered a Pet Portrait for January and wanted a card from me to give at Christmas as a gift. Because I don't have any Christmassy cards I made some. Here they are:

This one is the card confirming the January pet portrait


And this one is the Gift Voucher card.

The Cavalier Spaniel on them is one of my drawings. I'm actually pretty pleased with them. Maybe I'll get organised and make some to sell next year.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home