Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Christmas!

Hope you all had fun and are now looking forward to 2008! Now I won't be spoiling any surprises I can show you some of the pet portraits I completed as Christmas gifts.



These two beautiful yellow labrador's pet portraits were commissioned as gifts for the owners Mum. They went to America. The top one is Lib, the bottom one Biscuit. Both are 10" x 12" graphite portraits.

These two are elderly ladies Whisky and Poppy. They are both Golden Retrievers, which are one of my favourite dog breeds. This portrait is 18" x 24" graphite.

These two are Penny and Harry who took me an embarassingly long time to draw! I find white dogs in graphite really hard to do - I am a bit heavy handed with my shading so find it very difficult to be gentle and keep my tones pale. I'm pleased with how they turned out though and thankfully so was the customer. It's a 16" x 20" graphite portrait.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home