Monday, February 04, 2008

New galleries

As I said yesterday I have just created two new galleries. The first one is for pairs and group pet portraits. I decided to put these separate as I have now done five so there's enough for the gallery not to look too empty and I think if a customer is looking for a group portrait this will give them a quicker way of looking at previous relevant commissions.

The second gallery is for people and pets, which so far only has one portrait in! I thought is was worth putting this by itself though as it will make it more obvious from the first gallery page that a portrait with a person in is an option. People and pets together is something I want to concentrate on in my own non-commission work so hopefully there will be some original artwork to go in there too.

Here are the new galleries if you want to take a look:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home