Monday, June 29, 2009

Original Art for sale

I have just listed an original Coloured Pencil painting of a Yorkshire Terrier For Sale on ebay. It is a 5" x 7" painting that I did a couple of years ago as a sample for a project that never happened, so I thought I may as well sell it as it wasn't doing anything just sitting around! Here it is

The auction is here: Yorkshire Terrier Painting on Ebay

I have also just recently started on a new graphite pencil pet portrait, this time of a pony. It is a surprise gift, however so I can't show the progress on here. I will be able to show you in August.

I also have some reference photographs ready for some ACEOs, so there should be some more art to show you soon.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home