Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A is for Art.....

As you may have noticed, I've not yet produced anything for my art alphabet! However, today I have finally decided on my subject for A - A is for Arabian. I have an image in my head of what I want to end up with and have found a couple of fantastic references to work from, so keep coming back, there will be something to look at soon.

I have also found three National Art Exhibitions that appeal to me for entering this year. I may not produce enough to enter all three but I'll see what I manage. I'll let you know nearer the time what I'm entering, just in case nothing goes to plan!! I am also going to look into local art groups and maybe a local exhibition.

Today, A is also for ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals), 2.3" x 3.5" pieces of artwork. It always amazes me how long these little drawings take, about 2.5 hours! This one is of a Shetland pony and is in graphite pencil. I will be putting it on ebay tomorrow for sale:

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home