Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A work in progress of a different kind!

I thought I would share some photos of one of my personal work in progresses - my Veg garden. I started it last year but left it very late to plant anything so nothing really grew! So this year I hope to get it right and actually grow something I can eat!


So far I have planted Rhubarb, Strawberries and 4 fruit bushes - Raspberry, Blackberry, Blackcurrant and Recurrants. The fruit bushes won't grow fruit this year but hopefully they will grow some more branches and some leaves as currently they look like sticks stuck in the ground!


The garden is inside an old barn that has its roof removed. This means it's sheltered from the wind and the rabbits.

Here are a few pics:

All dug and ready to be sown


Looking towards the compost heap, strawberries, fruit bushes and rhubarb


And playing about with the Macro setting on the camera - water on a Strawberry leaf!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home