Monday, April 16, 2007

Springer Spaniel Portrait update

I have been very bad while my in-laws have been visiting and not done hardly any drawing at all. Today I am back with my routine though, and a renewed determination to stick to it. I have been working on the Pet Portrait of the 3 Springer Spaniels today and have got quite a bit done. I completed the second ear on the first Springer, Smokey, and have started on Clyde. Here it is so far:


Here is a close-up of the work I have done on Clyde. It isn't this dark in real life. I love the expression on Clyde's face. It is the classic snooty yet sad look that my Springer Spaniel, Tom, has so often.
And here is a close-up of Smokey with both of her ears completed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home