Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pet Portrait update - Jobi

Yes, i'm back. Don't worry, I didn't fall in a black hole - i've been doing loads of extra hours at work, I practically worked full time last week and have been so tired.

But today i'm back to my usual hours and back to the Pet Portraits. I did some work on the coloured pencil portrait of Jobi, the cavalier King Charles Spaniel today. Here he is so far:


Jobi's portrait is due to be finished the end of next week, then I have another commission to do that is a surprise for a Birthday in October and I have another Greyhound portrait to do, which is another charity gift voucher to raise money for Greyhound rescue. I am waiting for photographs from the winner of the voucher and I will be able to show you the progress here on the blog.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home