Friday, April 22, 2011

Facebook, Links and Website

Anyone that reads this blog regularly will notice that the design has changed a little. This is because I am in the process of redesigning the website and wanted something vaguely similar in design to the new site. It will change again a little bit but not a lot.

When I changed the blog, I lost all my links so if anyone is interested in swapping animal art related blog links please contact me, my details are on the Laura's Pet Portraits website.

You will also notice the Facebook button in the sidebar. Any blog posts I create automatically go to the Laura's Pet Portraits Facebook wall and the Facebook page is also updated with odd snippets of news and also updates and work in progresses on my art projects - currently a Coloured Pencil painting of an Arabian Horse. All you need to do is click 'Like'!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home