Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Watten Art and Craft Show

One of my resolutions in my New Year aims for 2011 was to enter an Exhibition. I had a look and found a number of national exhibitions that I liked the sound of but the problem with them was they were all so far away and some required delivering and collecting of work in person, which meant entering would have ended up prohibitively expensive!

So, I've decided to start closer to home and have got details of an Art and Craft Exhibition & Sale of Work at the Village Hall in Watten, which is literally just down the road from me. It runs from the evening of Friday 10th June to Sunday 12th June.

I am currently working on a piece that I'm planning on entering and have a couple of ideas of some equestrian themed pieces I'd like to do. But bearing in mind they also need to be framed I'm not sure how much time I will have so not sure how many pieces I will be able to enter. Hopefully at least two though.

The work in progress of my ongoing coloured pencil Arab Horse study, plus the updated final scan of my latest portrait are both on the Laura's Pet Portraits Facebook page.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home