Saturday, May 21, 2011

Laura's Pet Portraits Website Re-design

I have recently uploaded the re-designed Laura's Pet Portraits website. It hasn't changed an awful lot - I have just tried to streamline it a little bit, just sticking to the essential pages and I have reduced the number of galleries to two, one for Pet Portrait Commissions and one for Original Artwork.

The Pet Portrait gallery now contains a selection of the variety of types of portrait I offer rather than showing all of the commissions I have completed as the last ones did.

The Original Artwork Gallery is to showcase the range of original art I complete. Anything that is for sale will be added to this gallery.

I have also changed the links pages, reducing that down to one page. I spent several hours going through my old links ensuring they still worked and that repicrocal exchanges were still in place. If anyone with a relevant website would like to take part in a reciprocal link exchange please add my details to your site (details on the links page) then contact me with your information.

Any comments on the new site are most welcome...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home